Monday, April 24, 2006

Starting to blog for work

Shel Israel has been educating our executives at Sharpcast about blogs and talked us last Friday as a company. I liked his talk, mainly because I too hate marketing and blogs are a good way to market yourself and your company and be kept somewhat honest about it. I volunteered to start a blog and won a copy of Shel's book for doing so.

I want Sharpcast to succeed, so I thought I'd write short entries about my work and any other interesting things that come across my plate. I have good blog mentors in kwc and bp.

Maybe I'll read Shel's book too.

5 Comments:

Blogger kwc said...

That's nice that you're encouraged to blog about work. We're not specifically discouraged, but rather than tell us what to blog about, they give us a list of things that could get us fired.

5:11 PM  
Blogger vpatel said...

What does "Complexe mais pas complique" mean?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Adam Rosien said...

"Complex, but not complicated." I believe the composer Ravel said it.

I like this quote because it is a good philosophy for programming, for creating good programs.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Adam Rosien said...

Plus the accented character lets me test Blogger's internationalization support :)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are watching you Adam 2.

:)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home